Saturday, October 30

fifty ways to use a good thing


This week I was very happy to get the limited edition Shea Butter that L'Occitane has just released . Enriched with organic apricot oil (also available: Orange Honey and Vineyard Rose), it feels lighter than the original 100% shea butter melting very easily at contact, the smell is a just a hint of apricot and the tin it comes in is really cute. I have beeen using the Pure Shea Butter from  L'Occitane since I moved to the desert in 2002, it does wonders for cracked lips or any dry skin condition for that matter.

With the purchase I was given a small booklet with 50 ways to use pure shea butter, from make up to hair and massage, you can use it in pretty much everything. My favorite new ones are:
- Use on your dry feet before putting on workout shoes, as the heat from the exercise helps shea butter soak in better and feet become extra soft.
- Brush a small amount on eyebrows to keep them in place and looking groomed all day.
 Apply to paper cuts so that they are instantly soothed and leave no scar.

I will be sure trying them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment