Sunday, November 7

more than just fine


How do I grade a weekend in which I spent the Saturday cleaning the house and part of the Sunday helping hubby inspect two properties that people lost to the Bank?

Thanks to some incentives, it was fine. Actually, it was more than just fine.

Cleaning time seemed shorter and less laborious while listening to the new WOW 2011 Cd, seriously!  Track 6 of Cd 1 - Hold us Together by Matt Maher - is my absolute favorite: "Love will hold us together, make us a shelter to weather the storm and I will be my brother's keeper, so the world will know that we're not alone". I cannot tell enough how much I love this song and how many times I have heard it in the last 24 hours. 




After we had finished our inspections we went to the movies and watched RED, funny, funny film! A cute romance story with lots of shooting that manages to please girls and boys at the same time, Mark enjoyed the action and I the romantic part.
And who knew John Malkovich could be so goofy? It is a good movie for sure!


And to wrap up the weekend, a nice good dinner at PF Chang's.


So, the weekend wasn't magnificent or restful, but it was delightful nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment