Monday, October 18

five things I've been wishing for...

1.  A Maid: that lovely creature also known as the "Cleaning Fairy".
2.  A Tiffany Key Necklace: they've been around for a while now and I have yet to get one. I would probably get a sterling silver like this one since I am prone to lose jewelry.
3. A trip to Paris: the most elusive dream of my life,  the more I want the more it seems to get away from me. One day...
4. Oh, Oh, OH! Le Creuset!  The whole set in Dijon color!  It is such a big $plurge, but it would make me oh soooo very happy!
5.  A Dyson Ball Vacuum:  this is a back-up wish (just in case I don't get wish # 1). Smart and stylish, it would make vacuuming a bliss  (at least in the three first weeks).
Honorable Mentions: a day in a SPA,  a shopping spree at Nordstrom's  and moving back to NJ.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment now. :]
    The Tiffany Key necklace is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ines! I love the title, and I love to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete