Tuesday, June 21

sweet and fresh lips for the summer

Summer is here! Fun under the sun... NOT!!! While many northern people celebrate the arrival of Summer, we desert people don't. Summer means 100 to 115 degrees, day in and day out and dry, dry, dry, dry (did I say dry?) weather. You can imagine what that can do to our skin and especially lips. One day without proper moisturizing can leave skin chalky gray and lips badly cracked and dry. 

On my trip to the Fresh store at the Pallazo Shops in Las Vegas yesterday I decided to give the new Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment a try. I've been in love with Fresh for a while now, it was my niece Rebecca that introduced me to this awesome brand and since then I've been buying here and there, and there is nothing I have not liked, from ingredients like sugar, umbrian clay or soy everything feels and smell amazing! The perfumes are perfect for the desert summer (I wear Citron de Vigne), they are crisp, light and as the brand name, FRESH! 

So, I had been looking for something to keep my lips moisturized during the day (I use L'Occitane Pure Shea Butter at night time) with a little sheer color. I was not disappointed, the lip treatment provides imediate nourishing and feels luscious and silky, the nude color is sheer but with the advantage of a buildable coverage, and very importantly, sun protection, the lip balm has SPF 15. I love it and now have one less thing to be worried about this summer.


Saying hello to summer with this good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment